Military and Aerospace Bolts Meet Stringent Specifications
Military and aerospace bolts are designed to meet the stringent guidelines of the Army-Navy and the Aerospace Industries Association for use in aircraft, space shuttles, military vehicles, drones, and other high-performance applications. This includes requirements for material type, strength, tolerances and manufacturing and finishing processes including passivation and the application of coatings.
View the product listing below to add items to your quote or contact us to learn more about our military and aerospace bolts and fasteners.
Specifications for Military and Aerospace Bolts
- AN bolts are industrial aircraft bolts and are manufactured according to Air Force-Navy specs. They are manufactured from cadmium or zinc plated corrosion resistant steel, unplated corrosion-resistant steel, and anodized aluminum alloys. Length, grip, diameter, drilled head, and shank are the different variables within an AN bolt. They can be used for both ductile and or shear applications and are coded to a specific standard.
- NAS bolts comply with the National Aerospace Standard and are commonly used for high technology systems. NAS bolts are necessary for high strength applications and consist of a fine-threaded, dimple headed hex bolt. Material markings for NAS bolts are the same as AN bolt, except they may be either raised or recessed.
- NASM bolts include precision fasteners that previously fell under MIL-spec requirements and were converted to NASM specifications by the Aerospace Industries Association. The “MS” portion of the part number indicates the specification it meets (ex. MS51957).
- MS bolts have been tested and certified to Military Standard for use in high-performance applications. MS bolts are available with either coarse or fine threads and are made from a range of materials with different finishes.
- NA Bolts are the most recent standards covering the requirements for metric aerospace fasteners.
Hex Cap Screws and Bolts Manufactured Under High-Quality Standards
We are a one-stop source for all your AN, NAS, MS, B1821, NASM, NA bolting requirements. Our aerospace bolts are offered in materials including Alloy steel, 300 series stainless steel, A286 stainless, and other specialty metals. We can also accommodate many specialty requirements upon request.
With over 20 years of working with aerospace and military clients, we understand the unique needs of high performance and critical applications. Our facility is ISO 9001:2015 certified and many leading companies have given us Process Validation Assessment (PVA) approval for consistent delivery of high-quality aerospace fasteners.
Aerospace Bolts for High-Performance ApplicationsIntegrity Fasteners manufactures a variety of hex cap screws, screw cap socket head bolts, and other fasteners that meet military and aerospace requirements. We also offer several value added services including bagging, thread locking, kitting, and much more.
- Alloy Hex Cap Screws: offered in Grade 5 (MS90725 and MS90726); Grade 8 alloy steel or Grade BD alloy steel with zinc coating. Several sizes are available meeting specifications B1821 or Grade 5 MS90725 and MS90726.
- Stainless Steel Hex Cap Screws: manufactured using 304, 304L, 316 or 316 stainless steel and passivated in accordance with QQ-P-35. Over 100 sizes available meeting specifications MS35307 and MS35308.
- Cadmium Plated Screws Cap Socket Head: are available plain and self-locking and made from alloy steel that is cadmium plated per QQ-P-416. Offered in over 80 sizes meeting specifications MS16997, MS16998, NAS1351 and NAS1352.
- Stainless Steel Screws Cap Socket Head: manufactured from 304, 304L, 305, 316, 316L, 384 and XM-7 stainless steel. Available in over 80 sizes with an option of passivation in accordance with QQ-P-35 or MIL-spec black oxide coating. Meets specifications MS16995, MS16996, NAS1351 and NAS1352.
- Internal & external wrenching bolts – High strength bolts used in specialized applications.