Request Custom Quote Premium quality aerospace and Mil spec hardware and fastener products are approved for use in the defense and aerospace industries. Due to their full traceability, extreme quality and craftsmanship, high tensile strength, and multiple compliance standards, military hardware fasteners are commonly used for all types of industrial applications.
At Integrity Fasteners, we can provide you with top-quality AN, MS, NAS, NASM and DFAR compliant military fasteners that are ready for bulk shipment. Our military and aerospace-grade fasteners are manufactured from the highest quality materials. We have the aerospace and military hardware fasteners that you need to complete your job to its exact specifications.
To learn more about our fully traceable military and aerospace fasteners, get in touch with our sales team or give us a call at 714-639-2040 and we’ll work with you to find the military fasteners for your next project.
Aerospace & Military Fastener Options
Integrity Fasteners’ mil spec hardware and aerospace fastener
products provide advanced strength and corrosion resistance for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. Our records are kept for 10 years, and our materials are fully traceable. We provide the following product lines for your military hardware needs:
Military Fastener Material Options
Integrity Fasteners military and aerospace fastener products are available in a wide range of materials and finishes, providing you with the mil spec hardware you need when you need it.
Mil Spec Fastener Materials
- Silicone Bronze
- Steel - All Grades -A-325, Alloy Gr2,Gr5,Gr8,B7,B7M, 4130
- Stainless Steel - A286, 300 & 400 series,17-4 PH
- Exotic Materials: Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Titanium, Nitronic 50 & 60, Nickel copper alloy
Mil Spec Fastener Finishes
- Zinc plating - yellow, clear, black, olive & blue
- Black oxide on steel, brass, stainless steel
- Silver & Gold Platings
- Cadmium plating - Yellow, clear, olive
Military & Aerospace Fastener Industry Standards
Due to the rigorous nature of the applications and the environmental conditions in which they are utilized, military fastener products are manufactured with the highest quality standards in the industry. Some of the most common mil spec hardware standards include the following:
- Military Standard (MS) – Used by the Department of Defense in defense contract work. Can be used for non-military applications.
- National Aerospace Standard (NAS) – These fastener standards are used within the aerospace industry to ensure quality and precision.
- Army Navy (AN) – Overlapped by MS standards, AN certified fasteners are utilized by aircraft flown by the Army and Navy.
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) – This standard guarantees that the materials sourced for these fasteners are from the United States or other qualifying countries.
Contact Integrity Fasteners for Military & Aerospace Fasteners Today
Our fasteners are manufactured from high-quality materials and meet Mil-Spec and Aerospace requirements for design and performance. Contact us to learn more or to request a quote. Have a quick question? Feel free to email us at email@example.com for a convenient way to get in touch.